Friday, February 15, 2008

First time blogger

So this is my very first blog.
I haven't really ready any bogs either.
If you have a great blog that you want to share with me, please do so.

I really can't even think of any topics to blog about. Hmm. how about,
food?

Last night for Valentine's Day my hubby and I made filet mignon, pan seared with butter. Polenta with a mushroom ragout and Gorgonzola, and roasted tomatoes. We also barbequed some shrimp to complete the surf and turf combo.
Recently we bought a tastey wine that's not too expensive, Gnarly Head.
The only bummer was that I had to do the dishes!

1 comment:

Terri Linman said...

I don't mind cooking or even cleaning up as much as deciding what to cook! Glad your Valentine's Day was memorable and sorry you were stuck with the dishes!