Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Comet Rocks!

The Comet classes have been so fulfilling. Edtech 540 and 572 blended together perfectly. I benefited greatly from mapping out my content, and aligning objectives with test items. Duh!!! you need to teach and practice what you are going to test. I wish someone would tell the CST people that. With our instructional plan in place it was a piece of cake to add the cool technological tools we learned in 572 to support the content we planned for in 540.

I'll admit that I was completely overwhelmed the first two to four weeks of class, and during my spring break I thought that I was completely behind so I finished early. I was having a hard time referring to the assignments on the moodle for some reason.

I really enjoy the camaraderie with the classmates. It is so weird that we could be passing each other in the grocery store and not know who we are, but I think we all get along so well in class. Hopefully we will have another face to face meeting "party" in the future so I can get to know you all better. Have a fun week or two off.

No comments: